Your Guide to Building the Trust Layer in Online Marketplaces
Trust is essential to business. Without it, there can’t be successful relationships - between individuals on a personal level or businesses and consumers on a commercial level.
Marketplaces are one such place where trust is paramount for interactions between the various stakeholders; marketplace owners, sellers (brands, retailers and individuals) and consumers.
In this Guide you will learn about:
- The role of trust in online transactions
- The importance of online reviews
- How bad actors exploit your partners & customers
- The changing regulatory environment
- How to tackle bad actors on your platform